Contract Holder is the person who has rented the banquet room for the event.
Date of event and time alcohol service is scheduled to begin.
1. Alcoholic beverages may NOT be delivered before the Beverage Provider is on site to receive it.
2. The Beverage Provider is expected to provide the users of the Civic Center complete alcoholic beverage service and product including beer, wine, ciders, hard lemonades, other malt-based beverages, and hard liquor. All state, county, and city alcohol laws must be followed and required permits/certificates obtained.
3. The Beverage Provider, pursuant to Minnesota Statute 340A.909, will ensure Minnesota-produced beer is available for purchase at each station where beer is sold.
4. Beverage Provider must provide alcohol awareness servers training for all employees employed at Civic Center.
5. Beverage Provider must provide excellent quality and customer service expectations including, but not limited to:
6. The Beverage Provider is must abide by all aspects of the City Ordinance, policies and procedures and hours of operation.
1. The City retains management of the Civic Center for purpose of reservations, reservation fees, facilitating Beverage Provider selection from the approved list with its users, scheduling, maintenance, and overall supervision of its use.
2. The City retains the authority to manage the Civic Center and enforce City Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The City will provide access to Civic Center during normal business hours or at other times as arranged through the Facilities Coordinator.
4. The City's Facilities Coordinator will be the contact for all primary communication with the Beverage Provider.
1. This Agreement is for one single event taking place at the Coon Rapids Civic Center.
2. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Beverage Provider agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City, and its employees, officials, volunteers and agents from and against all claims, actions, damages, losses and expenses, including attorney fees, arising out of the Beverage Provider’s negligence or the Beverage Provider’s performance or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement. The Beverage Provider’s indemnification obligation shall apply to the Beverage Provider’s subcontractor(s), or anyone directly or indirectly employed or hired by the Beverage Provider, or anyone for whose acts the Beverage Provider may be liable. The Beverage Provider agrees this indemnity obligation shall survive the completion or termination of this Agreement.
3. This Agreement represents the entire and integrated Agreement between the City and the Beverage Provider and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, or agreements, whether written or oral. This Agreement may be amended only by written instrument signed by both the City and the Beverage Provider.
4. This Agreement shall be governed by laws of the State of Minnesota.
Typed signature is considered legal and binding.
Liquor Liability Certificate of Insurance evidencing the coverage of a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate and naming the City of Coon Rapids as an additional insured.
Current/required food service license, alcohol license/certificates/permits
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field